- Grand Prix of Scottsdale to Benefit Southwest Human Development, Care FundPosted 1 week ago
- Pollack Donates $50K to Hospice ProviderPosted 1 week ago
- Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising EventPosted 2 weeks ago
- City’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Campaign Aims to Raise $1MPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nonprofit’s 1st-Ever Designer Sale Will Help Women in Need Dress for SuccessPosted 1 month ago
- Fry’s Gives $70K to Boost Big Brothers Big SistersPosted 1 month ago
The third annual Grand Prix of Scottsdale will return on November 3 at the Scottsdale Waterfront with the...
Hospice of the Valley, a nonprofit that cares for people nearing the end of their lives,...
The Pearce Family Foundation and DreamCatchers Foundation hosted the inaugural Purses with Purpose event last month...
By Jamie Killin At the beginning of the month, Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton declared September Childhood...
Shrek-Inspired Night Helps Youth Theatre Raise $193K
Valley Youth Theatre hosted their annual VYTal Affair with a...
- Posted on August 28, 2017
Donors for Dance Celebrate End of Season
Last month, over 170 Prima Circle members attended the opening...
- Posted on June 8, 2017