EVENTS CALENDARSubmit Event
- This event has passed.
Picnic in the Park, A World AIDS Day Event
December 3, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Picnic in the Park is Aunt Rita’s Inaugural World AIDS Day picnic to raise awareness for the fight against HIV and honor the loved ones lost to the epidemic. Picnic in the Park brings the community together to commemorate World AIDS Day and the breathtaking National AIDS Memorial Quilt displays can be viewed just steps away.
- EVENT CHAIR OR CO-CHAIRS
- Helene Harty-Miracle and Cesar Cramton
- The Matthew B. Harty Family Foundation
- Victor Avila
- EVENT ATTIRE
- Casual or Cocktail
- FOR GALAS/RECEPTIONS, BREAKFASTS & LUNCHEONS AND ARTS PREVIEWS ONLY: Would you like to invite a member of the Frontdoors team to attend your event? This invitation allows our team to coordinate an Event Photo gallery on the FrontdoorsMedia.com website. Publisher Andrea Tyler Evans assigns all coverage.
- Yes, we have 2 tickets for a writer and guest to attend
- Would you like information on any of the following items
- No, thank you