- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 4 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board Members
The Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club is excited to announce the election of its new 2019- 2020 board members.
The nonprofit’s founding single objective is to support children’s charities. The organization does this through fundraising events. Some of the local charities that benefit from these monies include Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona, Care Fund, Playworks, Boys and Girls Club of Scottsdale, Junior Achievement, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and the #LoveUp Foundation.
“It’s an honor to have the opportunity to lead our club, which was chartered in 1987,” said incoming president, Christopher Maderazzo. “Since then, every member of the Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club has worked tirelessly to make a positive impact to Arizona children’s charities through our fundraising efforts and time spent working directly with the youth.”
Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club’s is also gearing up for its signature event, NiteFlite, which is a combination golf tournament and gala. The 30th annual NiteFlite event will take place in October 2019 at McCormick Ranch Golf Club and the following day at the W Scottsdale. Last year’s NiteFlite raised money for more than a dozen local children’s charities, including partners from the #LoveUp Foundation and Playworks.
The club’s second biggest fundraiser, Brokers for Kids and Agents Benefitting Children involves over 550 residential real estate agents and commercial brokers going head-to-head in an Olympiad Championship which includes multiple competitions to support Boys Hope, Girls Hope and the Care Fund. Brokers for Kids and Agents Benefitting Children will occur in April 2020 at the Scottsdale Stadium.
New Board Members
Kyle McMillian, Foundation President; Christopher Maderazzo, President Ben McRae, NiteFlite Chairman; Kevin Orr, Brokers for Kids Chairman; Michael Ratzken, Agents Benefitting Children Chairman; Taylor Williams, Foundation Treasurer; Evan Dahn, Secretary; Evan Weishar, Treasure; Braydon Dennis, Vice President of Membership; Drew Butler, International Relations; Corey Shano, Second VP of Events.