- Angry Crab Shack Donates More Than $87,500 To Arizona Housing CoalitionPosted 2 hours ago
- Ability360 Receives $40,000 Quality Of Life Grant From Christopher & Dana Reeve FoundationPosted 2 hours ago
- JDRF Arizona Chapter Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 3 hours ago
- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 2 days ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 5 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 6 days ago
Isagenix Legacy Foundation Awards $665,400 in Grants to 16 Nonprofits
The Isagenix Legacy Foundation has awarded its first round of grants, totaling $665,400, to 16 U.S.-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits that align with its mission to provide healthy nutrition and support for underserved children, wellness education, and aid for those affected by natural disasters.
The foundation is the giving arm of Gilbert-based Isagenix International, and eight of the recipients were Arizona-based charities. They include:
• A $100,000 grant for Live Love. Based in Chandler, Live Love is a community development nonprofit that partners with neighborhood leaders to build strong communities, connect people, and care for neighbors. The grant will fund a community garden and teaching kitchen in downtown Chandler.
• A $100,000 grant for Make-A-Wish® Foundation of America. Based in Phoenix, the nonprofit grants wishes to children with critical illnesses. Since 2012, Isagenix and its customers, independent distributors, and employees have raised nearly $10 million in 12 countries for Make-A-Wish, helping the nonprofit grant over 938 wishes. The foundation grant will fund wishes in the United States.
• Make-A-Wish® Foundation of Arizona, based in Scottsdale: $50,000.
• Homeward Bound, based in Phoenix: $15,000.
• ICAN, based in Chandler: $10,000.
• Arizona Brainfood, based in Mesa: $10,000.
• AZCEND, based in Chandler: $10,000.
• Chandler Service Club, based in Chandler: $5,000.
“Through their compassion, dedication, and hard work, these 16 organizations have changed thousands of people’s lives,” said Isagenix Chief Executive Officer Travis Ogden. “The Isagenix Legacy Foundation is honored to help them expand their reach and efforts so that together, we can make the greatest impact possible on the people and communities they so diligently serve.”
The foundation is also helping those in need by facilitating product donations totaling $200,000 in retail value to several food banks across the United States.