- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 14 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
$4.3 Million Raised at Childhelp’s Diamond Jubilee
The Event: Childhelp Drive the Dream Gala
The Cause: Childhelp
Mission: Since 1959, Childhelp® has brought the light of hope and healing into the lives of countless children as a leading national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk children. Childhelp’s programs and services include residential treatment services, children’s advocacy centers, therapeutic foster care, group homes and child abuse prevention, education and training.
Gala Chairs: Dr. Stacie J. Stephenson & Mr. Richard J. Stephenson
Honorary Chairs: First Lady Angela Ducey & Governor Doug Ducey
Corporate Citizen Award: Dawn Trautman of Pacific Life Insurance
Nellie Jackson Award: Patrick McGroder III
Diamond Jubilee Award: Caryll & Senator Jon Kyl
Top Tier Sponsors: Grimaldi’s Pizza, Dr. Stacie & Richard Stephenson, Carol & Jim Hebets and Services Group of America
Date held: February 2, 2019
Venue: The Phoenician
Entertainment: The Tenors, The Pointer Sisters, Pia Toscano, Stacey Kay and a cast of drummers and circus performers to bring the Greatest Show theme alive.
Program Highlight: The top auction prize of an exclusive trip to 2019 Fall Fashion Week from Saks Fifth Avenue fetched $53,000!
Dollars raised: $4.3 Million
Photo Credit: Gudenschwager Photography & Courtney Lively Photography