- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 15 hours ago
- Award-Winning Journalist Lisa Ling to Keynote United Way LuncheonPosted 1 day ago
- Gateway for Cancer Research Approves $1.5 Million Grant to Fund Pediatric Brain Cancer Research at PCHPosted 7 days ago
- Scottsdale Leadership’s Class 33 Completes Memorial Garden ProjectPosted 7 days ago
- Audubon Arizona, National Forest Foundation and NAU Introduce Students to Careers in ConservationPosted 1 week ago
- Circle K Golf Tournament Raises More Than $800,000Posted 2 weeks ago
$4.3 Million Raised at Childhelp’s Diamond Jubilee
The Event: Childhelp Drive the Dream Gala
The Cause: Childhelp
Mission: Since 1959, Childhelp® has brought the light of hope and healing into the lives of countless children as a leading national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk children. Childhelp’s programs and services include residential treatment services, children’s advocacy centers, therapeutic foster care, group homes and child abuse prevention, education and training.
Gala Chairs: Dr. Stacie J. Stephenson & Mr. Richard J. Stephenson
Honorary Chairs: First Lady Angela Ducey & Governor Doug Ducey
Corporate Citizen Award: Dawn Trautman of Pacific Life Insurance
Nellie Jackson Award: Patrick McGroder III
Diamond Jubilee Award: Caryll & Senator Jon Kyl
Top Tier Sponsors: Grimaldi’s Pizza, Dr. Stacie & Richard Stephenson, Carol & Jim Hebets and Services Group of America
Date held: February 2, 2019
Venue: The Phoenician
Entertainment: The Tenors, The Pointer Sisters, Pia Toscano, Stacey Kay and a cast of drummers and circus performers to bring the Greatest Show theme alive.
Program Highlight: The top auction prize of an exclusive trip to 2019 Fall Fashion Week from Saks Fifth Avenue fetched $53,000!
Dollars raised: $4.3 Million
Photo Credit: Gudenschwager Photography & Courtney Lively Photography