- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 1 day ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 2 weeks ago
Element Hotel at SkySong Enjoys Grand Opening And Offers Unique Amenities and Approach to Sustainability
The Event: Grand Opening at Element Hotel at SkySong
The Cause: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
Mission: Youth development professionals and mentors provide guidance, support and encouragement in a safe environment to create an optimal Club experience.
Date held: July 18, 2019
Venue: Element Hotel at SkySong
Quote: “Element hotels are truly unique in what they offer to their guests in the way of wellness and sustainability,” Michele Wheeler, Development Partner of the Element Hotel Scottsdale at SkySong and President and Chief Operating Officer for Jackson-Shaw.
Notable moment: As part of the Grand Opening event, the hotel featured artwork by students with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale — and made a surprise contribution by the development team of $5,000 to the organization.