- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 2 days ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 2 days ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 2 days ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 2 weeks ago
Real Estate Entrepreneur Honored For Community Commitment & Philanthropy
Real Estate Entrepreneur Michael Pollack has been awarded the 2019 Community Cup by the Chandler Chamber of Commerce. The Community Cup is one of the highest honors given by the 1,400-member Chandler Chamber. The award goes to individuals and organizations for their long-term volunteerism and commitments to the local community.Michael Pollack is the owner of Michael A. Pollack Real Estate Investments. The Arizona company is one of the leading commercial estate owner/operators in the Phoenix metro area. Pollack has redeveloped 19 commercial centers in Chandler.
Michael Pollack has done significant community and charitable work in Chandler, the East Valley and Phoenix region. That includes donations and support for the Salvation Army, Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, the Save The Family Foundation, East Valley Assistance League, Chandler Education Foundation, St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance as well as performing arts centers in Chandler, Tempe and Mesa. Pollack has been especially supportive of Save The Family Foundation’s work helping women and children dealing with domestic violence.
“I am honored to receive this prestigious award from the Chandler Chamber of Commerce. We are strongly committed to local communities and supporting groups that help our neighborhoods and neighbors. Philanthropy and community involvement are important to our company culture and our place in Arizona,” Michael Pollack said.
Pollack owns, has developed and renovated dozens of shopping centers in the East Valley, including Chandler. To date he has been involved in more than 11 million square feet of real estate projects with a total value well in excess of one billion dollars. He has long focused on refurbishing and improving existing neighborhood shopping centers throughout the Phoenix metro area.
“The Chandler Chamber of Commerce Community Cup is awarded to an individual, group, organization or business that exemplifies extraordinary humanitarian services to our community. Through his actions and efforts, Michael A. Pollack has shown to be a progressive business leader who is committed to social responsibility as well as connecting and engaging communities,” said Terri Kimble, President and CEO of the Chandler Chamber.
Past winners of the Chandler Chamber of Commerce’s Community Cup include the late Eddie Basha, former Chandler Mayor Jay Tibshraeny and the Chandler Symphony Orchestra.