- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 17 hours ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 7 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 7 days ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
Inaugural ROOFTOP Fundraiser Helps Homeless Families
The Event: ROOFTOP
The Cause: Homeward Bound
Mission: Homeward Bound serves the needs of over 130 homeless families each year, providing them with not just housing, but an in-depth program including financial planning, healthy relationship building, parenting and self-improvement coaching to get clients back on their own two feet.
Presented by: Petsmart
Sponsors: CBRE Facility Source, Depcom Power, Fervor Creative, Tony Maffia/Suzanne Dickey, National Bank of Arizona and Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Charitable Foundation.
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: Mountain Shadows Resort
Entertainment: The Ferrari Band and The Hamptons
Special Thanks: “We can’t thank Suzanne Dickey, Roseann Dunteman, Tiffanie Leyvas, Kathi Neal and Patty Sapp enough for their vision of a ‘non-gala’ and hard work putting together one of the freshest fundraising events Phoenix has seen in years.” – Becky Jackson, President & CEO of Homeward Bound
Notable Moments: The evening included cigar rolling, a bourbon & wine pull and a build-your-own ice cream sandwich and flaming cherries jubilee station!
Photo credit: Colleen Katz / Pictures in Pixels