- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Inaugural ROOFTOP Fundraiser Helps Homeless Families
The Event: ROOFTOP
The Cause: Homeward Bound
Mission: Homeward Bound serves the needs of over 130 homeless families each year, providing them with not just housing, but an in-depth program including financial planning, healthy relationship building, parenting and self-improvement coaching to get clients back on their own two feet.
Presented by: Petsmart
Sponsors: CBRE Facility Source, Depcom Power, Fervor Creative, Tony Maffia/Suzanne Dickey, National Bank of Arizona and Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Charitable Foundation.
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: Mountain Shadows Resort
Entertainment: The Ferrari Band and The Hamptons
Special Thanks: “We can’t thank Suzanne Dickey, Roseann Dunteman, Tiffanie Leyvas, Kathi Neal and Patty Sapp enough for their vision of a ‘non-gala’ and hard work putting together one of the freshest fundraising events Phoenix has seen in years.” – Becky Jackson, President & CEO of Homeward Bound
Notable Moments: The evening included cigar rolling, a bourbon & wine pull and a build-your-own ice cream sandwich and flaming cherries jubilee station!
Photo credit: Colleen Katz / Pictures in Pixels