- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
Phoenix Heart Ball Kicks-Off 60th Year in Style
The Event: 60th Annual Phoenix Heart Ball Kickoff
The Cause: American Heart Association
Mission: Since 1959, the women of the Phoenix Heart Ball have been committed to raising funds and awareness for vital community programs, education and research for the American Heart Association.
Introducing the 2019 Heartball Executive Team: Chairman: Kristine Thompson, Vice Chairmen: Charlene Berge-Blum and Amanda Garmany, Sweetheart: Sandy Magruder, Honorary Chairs: Mr. and Mrs. Michael Nicholas, Chairman Elect: Jennifer Moser
Date held: February 12th, 2019
Venue: Saks Fifth Avenue at Biltmore Fashion Park
Fashion Show Label: Stella McCartney
Program Highlight: Thompson announced the year’s theme Sixty Hearts and a color scheme featuring cream, charcoal, silver and rose gold.
Photo Credit: Scott Foust