- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 2 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 8 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
Phoenix Heart Ball Kicks-Off 60th Year in Style
The Event: 60th Annual Phoenix Heart Ball Kickoff
The Cause: American Heart Association
Mission: Since 1959, the women of the Phoenix Heart Ball have been committed to raising funds and awareness for vital community programs, education and research for the American Heart Association.
Introducing the 2019 Heartball Executive Team: Chairman: Kristine Thompson, Vice Chairmen: Charlene Berge-Blum and Amanda Garmany, Sweetheart: Sandy Magruder, Honorary Chairs: Mr. and Mrs. Michael Nicholas, Chairman Elect: Jennifer Moser
Date held: February 12th, 2019
Venue: Saks Fifth Avenue at Biltmore Fashion Park
Fashion Show Label: Stella McCartney
Program Highlight: Thompson announced the year’s theme Sixty Hearts and a color scheme featuring cream, charcoal, silver and rose gold.
Photo Credit: Scott Foust