- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 3 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 9 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
Over $1.4 Million Dollars Raised To Provide Vital Services at Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
The Event: The 23rd Annual Fresh Start Gala
The Cause: Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
Mission: Fresh Start Women’s Foundation provides education, resources and support for women to positively transform their lives and strengthen our community.
Event Chair: Andrea Katsenes
Founders’ Award: Cindy Watts
Title or top tier sponsors:
Date held: March 9th, 2019
Venue: The Phoenician
Entertainment & Fashion: DJ Rani G. played the cocktail hour with a curated selection of music and later in the evening guests danced the night away with live music by The Hamptons. Neiman Marcus presented an incredible Best of Neiman’s fashion show filled with color, florals, sparkle.
Quote: “Thanks to the support of our community, Fresh Start will continue to surround Valley women in crisis with support, training and friendship. Lifting these women, lifts their entire family and leads to a thriving community” says Event Chair, Andrea Katsenes.
Dollars raised: $1.4 million+
Photo credit: Haute Photography and Video