- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
Over $1.4 Million Dollars Raised To Provide Vital Services at Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
The Event: The 23rd Annual Fresh Start Gala
The Cause: Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
Mission: Fresh Start Women’s Foundation provides education, resources and support for women to positively transform their lives and strengthen our community.
Event Chair: Andrea Katsenes
Founders’ Award: Cindy Watts
Title or top tier sponsors:
Date held: March 9th, 2019
Venue: The Phoenician
Entertainment & Fashion: DJ Rani G. played the cocktail hour with a curated selection of music and later in the evening guests danced the night away with live music by The Hamptons. Neiman Marcus presented an incredible Best of Neiman’s fashion show filled with color, florals, sparkle.
Quote: “Thanks to the support of our community, Fresh Start will continue to surround Valley women in crisis with support, training and friendship. Lifting these women, lifts their entire family and leads to a thriving community” says Event Chair, Andrea Katsenes.
Dollars raised: $1.4 million+
Photo credit: Haute Photography and Video