- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 16 hours ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 7 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 7 days ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
PHX Vegan Food Festival Coming Feb. 23-24
The 4th annual PHX Vegan Food Festival will be held on Feb. 23 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Feb. 24th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix.
The event will feature more than 100 vegan and vegan-friendly vendors, including food trucks, favorite local restaurants, beverage artisans, packaged food, clothing, accessories and health products.
Vendors scheduled to attend include Freak Brothers Pizza, Pho King Food Truck, Local Lunch Box, Phoenix Coqui, Simon’s Hot Dogs, Foxy Fruit Bowls and Smoothies, Nelly’s Organics, Kelly’s Croutons, Positively Frosted, and Vegans Rock Apparel.
On Sunday, restaurants and food trucks will be serving brunch-themed dishes. Several no-host bars will be located throughout the site, with Sunday’s offerings expanded to include brunch time beverages, such as mimosas, bellinis and screwdrivers.
Other highlights for the family-friendly festival include demonstrations and presentations by chefs and vegan experts; a kids’ area spearheaded by Scottsdale Center for the Arts; live art demonstrations; a Zen Zone featuring yoga classes on the hour and three stages featuring a full day of live and local music, presented by The Listening Room Phoenix.