- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 6 hours ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 3 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 4 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 4 days ago
- Franciscan Renewal Center Opens New Community Life FacilityPosted 4 days ago
PHX Vegan Food Festival Coming Feb. 23-24
The 4th annual PHX Vegan Food Festival will be held on Feb. 23 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Feb. 24th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix.
The event will feature more than 100 vegan and vegan-friendly vendors, including food trucks, favorite local restaurants, beverage artisans, packaged food, clothing, accessories and health products.
Vendors scheduled to attend include Freak Brothers Pizza, Pho King Food Truck, Local Lunch Box, Phoenix Coqui, Simon’s Hot Dogs, Foxy Fruit Bowls and Smoothies, Nelly’s Organics, Kelly’s Croutons, Positively Frosted, and Vegans Rock Apparel.
On Sunday, restaurants and food trucks will be serving brunch-themed dishes. Several no-host bars will be located throughout the site, with Sunday’s offerings expanded to include brunch time beverages, such as mimosas, bellinis and screwdrivers.
Other highlights for the family-friendly festival include demonstrations and presentations by chefs and vegan experts; a kids’ area spearheaded by Scottsdale Center for the Arts; live art demonstrations; a Zen Zone featuring yoga classes on the hour and three stages featuring a full day of live and local music, presented by The Listening Room Phoenix.