- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 1 day ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
PHX Vegan Food Festival Coming Feb. 23-24
The 4th annual PHX Vegan Food Festival will be held on Feb. 23 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Feb. 24th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix.
The event will feature more than 100 vegan and vegan-friendly vendors, including food trucks, favorite local restaurants, beverage artisans, packaged food, clothing, accessories and health products.
Vendors scheduled to attend include Freak Brothers Pizza, Pho King Food Truck, Local Lunch Box, Phoenix Coqui, Simon’s Hot Dogs, Foxy Fruit Bowls and Smoothies, Nelly’s Organics, Kelly’s Croutons, Positively Frosted, and Vegans Rock Apparel.
On Sunday, restaurants and food trucks will be serving brunch-themed dishes. Several no-host bars will be located throughout the site, with Sunday’s offerings expanded to include brunch time beverages, such as mimosas, bellinis and screwdrivers.
Other highlights for the family-friendly festival include demonstrations and presentations by chefs and vegan experts; a kids’ area spearheaded by Scottsdale Center for the Arts; live art demonstrations; a Zen Zone featuring yoga classes on the hour and three stages featuring a full day of live and local music, presented by The Listening Room Phoenix.