- Three New Trustees Join Barrow Neurological Foundation BoardPosted 7 hours ago
- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 8 hours ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 1 day ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
PHX Vegan Food Festival Coming Feb. 23-24
The 4th annual PHX Vegan Food Festival will be held on Feb. 23 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Feb. 24th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix.
The event will feature more than 100 vegan and vegan-friendly vendors, including food trucks, favorite local restaurants, beverage artisans, packaged food, clothing, accessories and health products.
Vendors scheduled to attend include Freak Brothers Pizza, Pho King Food Truck, Local Lunch Box, Phoenix Coqui, Simon’s Hot Dogs, Foxy Fruit Bowls and Smoothies, Nelly’s Organics, Kelly’s Croutons, Positively Frosted, and Vegans Rock Apparel.
On Sunday, restaurants and food trucks will be serving brunch-themed dishes. Several no-host bars will be located throughout the site, with Sunday’s offerings expanded to include brunch time beverages, such as mimosas, bellinis and screwdrivers.
Other highlights for the family-friendly festival include demonstrations and presentations by chefs and vegan experts; a kids’ area spearheaded by Scottsdale Center for the Arts; live art demonstrations; a Zen Zone featuring yoga classes on the hour and three stages featuring a full day of live and local music, presented by The Listening Room Phoenix.