- Three New Trustees Join Barrow Neurological Foundation BoardPosted 7 hours ago
- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 8 hours ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 1 day ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
Brenda and Kurt Warner to Honor Larry Fitzgerald at February Treasure House Fundraiser
Hall of Fame Quarterback Kurt Warner and his wife, Brenda, will honor Arizona Cardinals and National Football League legend Larry Fitzgerald at their upcoming February “Celebrity Game Night” fundraiser for Treasure House, slated for 6:30 p.m. through 9:00 p.m. at The Van Buren in Downtown Phoenix.
A far cry from the typical stuffy black-tie fundraiser, February’s event promises plenty of opportunity for attendees to mix, mingle and engage in a little friendly competition with some of Arizona’s most notable names, and it also includes a special tribute to Fitzgerald, whose efforts both on and off the field have made him one of the most respected and philanthropic stars in professional sports.
“We’re very pleased to recognize Larry for all he has contributed to our community, both as a football player and as a philanthropist,” said Kurt Warner. “Larry’s talent is matched only by his character, and I’m just as grateful for our friendship as I am for the time we spent together on the playing field. It’s our honor to shine the spotlight on Larry’s accomplishments while supporting the great work being done at Treasure House.”
Established to help adults living with intellectual developmental disabilities, Treasure House provides a supportive living community for residents while helping them pursue independence through social, employment and recreational opportunities. The Celebrity Game Night Fundraiser, presented by National Bank of Arizona in conjunction with the Arizona Cardinals, is now in its second year, and it will feature a giant game room where attendees can try their luck at the likes of Giant Jenga, pop-a-shot, air hockey and so much more alongside some of the state’s biggest stars.
The event will also include a special VIP reception where guests can rub elbows and snap photos with the Warners, Fitzgerald and other Arizona names. To purchase tickets or learn about sponsorship opportunities, visit TreasureHouse.org/GameNight.