- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 3 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 9 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
Arizona Foundation for Women Adds Five to Board of Directors
Arizona Foundation for Women recently elected five new members to its board of directors.
“AFW is very fortunate to have added outstanding community members to its board of directors, who are willing to share their leadership skills and expertise to advance our foundation’s mission,” said Kim Hartmann, AFW’s chairman of the board.
AFW’s five new members of the board of directors are:
• Monica Lindstrom, a judge pro tem with the Maricopa County Superior Court. Lindstrom is also an attorney, mediator, adjunct professor, legal commentator/analyst and radio host of Legally Speaking on KTAR.
• Stephanie Roldan, corporate lean manager at Rosendin Electric.
• Michael Strati, chief development officer at Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance.
• Laurie Taylor, executive director at Ernst & Young.
• Andrea Whitsett, director at Morrison Institute for Public Policy.
“With a high-caliber roster of new and existing members of the board of directors, AFW is positioned to accomplish meaningful, community-centric goals in 2019,” said Mesha Davis, chief executive officer of AFW.