- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Arizona Foundation for Women Adds Five to Board of Directors
Arizona Foundation for Women recently elected five new members to its board of directors.
“AFW is very fortunate to have added outstanding community members to its board of directors, who are willing to share their leadership skills and expertise to advance our foundation’s mission,” said Kim Hartmann, AFW’s chairman of the board.
AFW’s five new members of the board of directors are:
• Monica Lindstrom, a judge pro tem with the Maricopa County Superior Court. Lindstrom is also an attorney, mediator, adjunct professor, legal commentator/analyst and radio host of Legally Speaking on KTAR.
• Stephanie Roldan, corporate lean manager at Rosendin Electric.
• Michael Strati, chief development officer at Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance.
• Laurie Taylor, executive director at Ernst & Young.
• Andrea Whitsett, director at Morrison Institute for Public Policy.
“With a high-caliber roster of new and existing members of the board of directors, AFW is positioned to accomplish meaningful, community-centric goals in 2019,” said Mesha Davis, chief executive officer of AFW.