- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 16 hours ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 4 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 5 days ago
- Franciscan Renewal Center Opens New Community Life FacilityPosted 5 days ago
Arizona Foundation for Women Adds Five to Board of Directors
Arizona Foundation for Women recently elected five new members to its board of directors.
“AFW is very fortunate to have added outstanding community members to its board of directors, who are willing to share their leadership skills and expertise to advance our foundation’s mission,” said Kim Hartmann, AFW’s chairman of the board.
AFW’s five new members of the board of directors are:
• Monica Lindstrom, a judge pro tem with the Maricopa County Superior Court. Lindstrom is also an attorney, mediator, adjunct professor, legal commentator/analyst and radio host of Legally Speaking on KTAR.
• Stephanie Roldan, corporate lean manager at Rosendin Electric.
• Michael Strati, chief development officer at Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance.
• Laurie Taylor, executive director at Ernst & Young.
• Andrea Whitsett, director at Morrison Institute for Public Policy.
“With a high-caliber roster of new and existing members of the board of directors, AFW is positioned to accomplish meaningful, community-centric goals in 2019,” said Mesha Davis, chief executive officer of AFW.