- Resource, Refuge, Home: Valley Youth TheatrePosted 1 week ago
- Office Doors: Colleen Jennings-RoggensackPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Questions With Rusty FoleyPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 month ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 month ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 month ago
Cakes, Cocktails & Kendra Raises Funds to Support Child Crisis Arizona
By Tyler Butler
Popular jewelry designer Kendra Scott took its community involvement to the next level as the title sponsor of a new event in support of Child Crisis Arizona, a nonprofit that’s aided vulnerable children and families in the Valley for four decades.
The inaugural event, Cakes, Cocktails & Kendra took place at The Clayton House and hosted more than 180 guests and boasted a weather appropriate spring theme.
“Girls Day Out” attendees enjoyed food and beverages as well as primping and pampering by hair stylists and make-up artists.
Kendra Scott also provided supporters with the chance to create one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and to win items from the Kendra Scott collection of jewelry, décor, beauty and gift items. The event’s highlight was a raffle and silent auction with more than 30 prizes ranging from spa packages to concert tickets.
Cakes, Cocktails & Kendra was also sponsored by Chasse Building Team, Toyota Financial Services, ADP, UMB Bank, Macy’s, Jennings Strouss Law Firm, Sanderson Lincoln, Two Lemons in Love, and Stephanie Kotula, Kelly Van Voorhees.
Desserts were provided by Wildflower, Nothing Bundt Cakes, and Sprinkles Cupcakes.