- Creighton University Announces Construction of $100M Medical Campus in PhoenixPosted 2 days ago
- Frontdoors Media Launches Several New Initiatives To Expand Reach in Community — Including New Print MagazinePosted 1 week ago
- ‘Operation Uplift’ Valley of the Sun United Way Civic Service Campaign Kicks OffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Finding A RainbowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: one-n-tenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Suited with Confidence, Hope and StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Valley Leadership Adopts New Two-Year Strategy to Empower Supporters
Posted By Jamie Killin on March 7, 2018
These evolved mission, vision and value statements will focusing on mobilizing, leveraging and empowering Arizona leaders to address the organization’s most pressing concerns.
“The time for transformation is now,” said Valley Leadership CEO Dave Brown. “During the planning process, it became clear that we were underutilizing our greatest asset, the VL network of nearly 3,000 alumni. This plan outlines a clear, strategic way to leverage, mobilize and empower our network and partners to do more.”
The new strategy aims to help mobilize the organization’s large network of alumni and partners to create a larger impact on relevant issues.
“Now in its 40th year, Valley Leadership has enjoyed a long legacy of impact,” said Valley Leadership board chair Sarah Krahenbuhl. “This plan builds on that history, evolving the organization to be uniquely positioned to effect change where it is most needed in our state. The board and staff worked tirelessly on developing a plan that will meet the needs of our evolving community.”
Valley Leadership board and staff members reached out to nearly 100 community leaders, conducted alumni and stakeholder surveys, facilitated two planning retreats and hosted several meetings to determine the plan, which will take the organization through June 2020.