- Office Doors: Dr. Sarika DesaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Produce QueenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Summer Camps are Fun and Big Business for NonprofitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Habitat for Humanity Reveals New Home to Family — With a SurprisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump! Had Guests Wigging Out to Fight Breast CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope DinnerPosted 3 weeks ago
Valley Leadership Adopts New Two-Year Strategy to Empower Supporters
Posted By Jamie Killin on March 7, 2018
These evolved mission, vision and value statements will focusing on mobilizing, leveraging and empowering Arizona leaders to address the organization’s most pressing concerns.
“The time for transformation is now,” said Valley Leadership CEO Dave Brown. “During the planning process, it became clear that we were underutilizing our greatest asset, the VL network of nearly 3,000 alumni. This plan outlines a clear, strategic way to leverage, mobilize and empower our network and partners to do more.”
The new strategy aims to help mobilize the organization’s large network of alumni and partners to create a larger impact on relevant issues.
“Now in its 40th year, Valley Leadership has enjoyed a long legacy of impact,” said Valley Leadership board chair Sarah Krahenbuhl. “This plan builds on that history, evolving the organization to be uniquely positioned to effect change where it is most needed in our state. The board and staff worked tirelessly on developing a plan that will meet the needs of our evolving community.”
Valley Leadership board and staff members reached out to nearly 100 community leaders, conducted alumni and stakeholder surveys, facilitated two planning retreats and hosted several meetings to determine the plan, which will take the organization through June 2020.