- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 3 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 1 month ago
D-Backs Name Most Valuable Partners at 7th Annual Award Ceremony
Posted By Jamie Killin on December 5, 2017
The Arizona Diamondbacks hosted their 7th Annual Most Valuable Partner Awards on November 30 at Gila River Casinos’ Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino.
Players and executives honored recipients at the festive event, which featured a red-carpet reception, musical performances, videos and the awards ceremony. Entertainment was provided by Diamondbacks players and front office members.
The award recipients are as follows:
Multi-Cultural Award: Jack Daniels
Luis Gonzalez Community Champion: Safelite
Brand Integration Award: Cox Communications
D-backs Ambassador Award: FOX Sports Arizona
Marketing Activation Award: Papa Johns
Fans Choice: Taco Bell
Rookie of the Year: State Forty Eight
Lifetime Achievement: Miller Coors
MVP Silver Slugger: Sanderson Ford
MVP Gold Glove: Gila River Hotels and Casinos
Photos by Sarah Sachs/Arizona Diamondbacks.