- Frank Lloyd Wright 150th Birthday Celebration Focuses on Sustainability, Organic DesignPosted 4 days ago
- Applause! Raises Over $430K for Phoenix TheatrePosted 4 days ago
- ATHENA Awards Received by Three Phoenix BusinesswomenPosted 1 week ago
- In Loving Memory of Mike SaucierPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: Make-A-Wish ArizonaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Infinite Hearts and a Tapestry of StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Eide Bailly Grants $15K to Arizona Nonprofits
Posted By Jamie Killin on November 9, 2017
Eide Bailly, a regional CPA and business advisory firm, announced Brighter Way Institute as the 2017 Arizona grand prize Resourcefullness Award Winner for its creative, sustainable and impactful revenue generating initiatives. The nonprofit was awarded $10,000 at the announcement luncheon at The Heard Museum on November 9, 2017.
The runners up are the Arizona Humane Society and Stardust Building Supplies, each receiving $2,500.
“The Resourcefullness Award has once again introduced us to many creative initiatives that are making a positive impact in our communities,” said director of Eide Bailly’s nonprofit practice Beth Bird. “It’s our hope that the awards not only provide funds to outstanding nonprofits but also inspires other nonprofits to consider creative and sustainable streams of revenue.”
The award application process collects data on the nonprofits’ successful revenue generating practices, which it shares to then inspire other organizations.
Lin Sue Cooney of Hospice of the Valley, Chris Tawney of the Catholic Community Foundation and Andrea Tyler Evans of Frontdoors Media and Evans Communications served as judges.
Eide Bailly also named award winners in Colorado, Minnesota and Utah — totaling a $60,000 donation to nonprofits. The company received over 100 applications, with 20 from Arizona.
Since its inception in 2013, Eide Bailly has awarded $285,000 to 57 nonprofits.