- Organization for Nonprofit Executives Joins Alliance of Arizona NonprofitsPosted 18 hours ago
- ‘The Sound of Music’ Returns to The Phoenix Theatre Company to Mark 100th SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Q&A With Famed Fashion Designer Nicole MillerPosted 3 days ago
- HonorHealth, Sprouts Team Up to Build Community Garden for ChildrenPosted 5 days ago
- Valley Leadership Names Kenneth Schutz, Karrin Taylor Robson Man and Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Garcia Family Foundation Gifts $10 Million to Human Services Campus to Address HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
Phoenix Business Journal Celebrates The 2019 Class of 40 Under 40
The Event: Phoenix Business Journal 40 Under 40
Executive Sponsors: Arizona Bank & Trust and Arizona State University
Date held: Aug. 8
Venue: JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
Hall of Fame Honorees: Rhonda Bannard, Inspired Connections; Leezie Kim, Fox Restaurant Concepts; Greg Stanton, Former Phoenix Mayor & current Congressman; and Mark Tarbell, Restaurateur.
Notable moment: Special Guest Host Brooke Hoover of KNIX 102.5 presented awards with Business Journal Publisher and Market President Ray Schey.