- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 1 day ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 6 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 1 week ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 1 week ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Raises Funds For 27 Local Children’s Charities
The Event: 20th Annual Brokers for Kids & 6th Annual Agents Benefitting Children
The Cause: Scottsdale 2030 Club
Mission: The event is supported by a year-long contest involving valley commercial real estate teams in a fundraising drive. Proceeds benefited 27 local children’s charities, including Boys Hope Girls Hope and the Care Fund.
Co-Chairs: Scott Ellsworth & Braydon Dennis
Date held: April 5, 2019
Venue: Scottsdale Stadium
Quote: “I’m extremely proud of all our participating teams and Scottsdale 20/30 club members and amazed with what we were able to accomplish for Brokers for Kids’ 20th Anniversary. In the end, this event showcased the heart-power of the Phoenix Commercial Real Estate industry and the true winners are the 27 local Phoenix children’s charities that will be receiving the much needed money and resources to make a positive impact in kids’ lives,” said Brokers for Kids chairman, Scott Ellsworth.
Dollars raised: $700,000
Notable moment: On the Brokers side, VEREIT took home the coveted Brokers Cup for the fourth straight year by raising over $70,000 and Colliers International secure their first Olympiad Trophy. For Agents Benefitting Children, Camelot Homes raised over $25,000 winning the Agent’s Cup Trophy and My Home Group survived the final dodgeball round and won the Olympiad Trophy.