- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Raises Funds For 27 Local Children’s Charities
The Event: 20th Annual Brokers for Kids & 6th Annual Agents Benefitting Children
The Cause: Scottsdale 2030 Club
Mission: The event is supported by a year-long contest involving valley commercial real estate teams in a fundraising drive. Proceeds benefited 27 local children’s charities, including Boys Hope Girls Hope and the Care Fund.
Co-Chairs: Scott Ellsworth & Braydon Dennis
Date held: April 5, 2019
Venue: Scottsdale Stadium
Quote: “I’m extremely proud of all our participating teams and Scottsdale 20/30 club members and amazed with what we were able to accomplish for Brokers for Kids’ 20th Anniversary. In the end, this event showcased the heart-power of the Phoenix Commercial Real Estate industry and the true winners are the 27 local Phoenix children’s charities that will be receiving the much needed money and resources to make a positive impact in kids’ lives,” said Brokers for Kids chairman, Scott Ellsworth.
Dollars raised: $700,000
Notable moment: On the Brokers side, VEREIT took home the coveted Brokers Cup for the fourth straight year by raising over $70,000 and Colliers International secure their first Olympiad Trophy. For Agents Benefitting Children, Camelot Homes raised over $25,000 winning the Agent’s Cup Trophy and My Home Group survived the final dodgeball round and won the Olympiad Trophy.