- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Children with Disabilities and their Families Celebrated at Annual UCP Gala
The Event: Inchstones – A Night of Celebrating Champions
The Cause: UCP of Central Arizona
Mission: UCP of Central Arizona provides comprehensive services to individuals with disabilities and their families by providing physical and developmental support as well as educational growth which is the foundation for independent living. “Life without Limits”.
Event Co-Chairs: Nicole Anderson and Joann Stevens
Laura Dozer Award: Michael C. Kruer M.D. was honored for his care and healing of children with cerebral palsy and his international research collaborations to improve the quality of life for an untold number of children.
Event Sponsors: BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn
Notable moment: Armando Contreras, National United Cerebral Palsy CEO shared remarks and celebrated the platinum anniversary with a special video of the organization’s legacy.
Photo Credit: Tammy Hodges Photography