- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 17 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
Children with Disabilities and their Families Celebrated at Annual UCP Gala
The Event: Inchstones – A Night of Celebrating Champions
The Cause: UCP of Central Arizona
Mission: UCP of Central Arizona provides comprehensive services to individuals with disabilities and their families by providing physical and developmental support as well as educational growth which is the foundation for independent living. “Life without Limits”.
Event Co-Chairs: Nicole Anderson and Joann Stevens
Laura Dozer Award: Michael C. Kruer M.D. was honored for his care and healing of children with cerebral palsy and his international research collaborations to improve the quality of life for an untold number of children.
Event Sponsors: BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn
Notable moment: Armando Contreras, National United Cerebral Palsy CEO shared remarks and celebrated the platinum anniversary with a special video of the organization’s legacy.
Photo Credit: Tammy Hodges Photography