- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 3 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
Children with Disabilities and their Families Celebrated at Annual UCP Gala
The Event: Inchstones – A Night of Celebrating Champions
The Cause: UCP of Central Arizona
Mission: UCP of Central Arizona provides comprehensive services to individuals with disabilities and their families by providing physical and developmental support as well as educational growth which is the foundation for independent living. “Life without Limits”.
Event Co-Chairs: Nicole Anderson and Joann Stevens
Laura Dozer Award: Michael C. Kruer M.D. was honored for his care and healing of children with cerebral palsy and his international research collaborations to improve the quality of life for an untold number of children.
Event Sponsors: BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn
Notable moment: Armando Contreras, National United Cerebral Palsy CEO shared remarks and celebrated the platinum anniversary with a special video of the organization’s legacy.
Photo Credit: Tammy Hodges Photography