- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 15 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
Applications for Scottsdale’s Community Arts Grant Program Due May 22
Scottsdale Arts is accepting applications for its Community Arts Grant Program, which provides funding to nonprofit arts and cultural organizations in Scottsdale and through the Valley for projects that serve the Scottsdale community.
In 2018, Scottsdale Arts awarded $100,000 to 19 different organizations for general operating support and projects during the 2018–19 fiscal year.
Applicants may submit grant requests for activities that will take place between July 1, 2019, and June 30, 2020. The deadline is May 22 at 11:59 p.m. An all-volunteer committee of arts, community and business leaders will review the applications and make recommendations for funding to the Scottsdale Arts Board of Trustees.
The application will open Monday, April 8, at 10 a.m. online at Award Alley. Information and guidelines are available online at www.ScottsdaleArts.org/about/community-arts-grant-program.
An information session for grant applicants will be held on Wednesday, April 10, at 8:30 a.m. in the conference room at Scottsdale Arts, 7373 E. Scottsdale Mall, 2nd Floor. To attend, RSVP by Monday, April 8, at 3 p.m., to Cassandra Buruato, Community Arts Grant administrator, at 480-874-4610 or CassandraB@ScottsdaleArts.org.
The grants are funded by the City of Scottsdale and administered by Scottsdale Arts, a nonprofit organization that includes Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA), Scottsdale Public Art and Scottsdale Arts Education & Outreach.