- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
2019 Flower Girls Hit the Runway at BOV Fashion Show
The Event: The Board of Visitors 65th Annual Fashion Show Luncheon
The Cause: The Board of Visitors
Mission: For more than 100 years, The Board of Visitors, Arizona’s oldest women’s charitable organization, has been dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women, children and the elderly.
Co-Chairs: Prue Brito and Amy Butler-Prechel, Fashion Show Luncheon Chairwomen
Date held: December 8, 2018
Venue: JW Marriott Camelback Inn & Spa
Fashion Presented By: Dillard’s Scottsdale Fashion Square
Notable moment: The Board of Visitors awarded $976,500 in grants to 15 local organizations to provide medical, dental and behavioral healthcare to the underserved.
Photo Credit: Scott Foust Studios and Steve Yap