- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 4 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
2019 Flower Girls Hit the Runway at BOV Fashion Show
The Event: The Board of Visitors 65th Annual Fashion Show Luncheon
The Cause: The Board of Visitors
Mission: For more than 100 years, The Board of Visitors, Arizona’s oldest women’s charitable organization, has been dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women, children and the elderly.
Co-Chairs: Prue Brito and Amy Butler-Prechel, Fashion Show Luncheon Chairwomen
Date held: December 8, 2018
Venue: JW Marriott Camelback Inn & Spa
Fashion Presented By: Dillard’s Scottsdale Fashion Square
Notable moment: The Board of Visitors awarded $976,500 in grants to 15 local organizations to provide medical, dental and behavioral healthcare to the underserved.
Photo Credit: Scott Foust Studios and Steve Yap