- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
- Arizona Girl Scouts Sell More than 2.8 Million Boxes This Cookie SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Special Olympics Arizona Sends Athletes, Partners and Coaches to Compete at 2019 World GamesPosted 2 weeks ago
2019 Flower Girls Hit the Runway at BOV Fashion Show
The Event: The Board of Visitors 65th Annual Fashion Show Luncheon
The Cause: The Board of Visitors
Mission: For more than 100 years, The Board of Visitors, Arizona’s oldest women’s charitable organization, has been dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women, children and the elderly.
Co-Chairs: Prue Brito and Amy Butler-Prechel, Fashion Show Luncheon Chairwomen
Date held: December 8, 2018
Venue: JW Marriott Camelback Inn & Spa
Fashion Presented By: Dillard’s Scottsdale Fashion Square
Notable moment: The Board of Visitors awarded $976,500 in grants to 15 local organizations to provide medical, dental and behavioral healthcare to the underserved.
Photo Credit: Scott Foust Studios and Steve Yap