- John Graham and Colleen Jennings-Roggensack Named Valley Leadership’s Man & Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fuel of the Nonprofit CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool to Be KindPosted 3 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Rita Brock-PeriniPosted 3 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Mike NealyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rare Works by Henri Matisse on Display at the Heard Museum Beginning October 29Posted 4 weeks ago
Frontdoors Five: Alternatives to Cooking This Turkey Thanksgiving
1. Feed a Family in Need with M Culinary
This year, for every Thanksgiving meal ordered M Culinary will donate to one UMOM New Day Centers. Offerings include sage-roasted turkey, pumpkin or apple pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce and everything else you need for the perfect holiday meal. Just order ahead of time and pick up Thanksgiving morning!
2. Pick Up and Heat with Benedicts Caterers
If you’re looking for a meal you can pick up and heat just in time for Thanksgiving, Benedicts Caterers have the perfect menu for you. Options include classics like an herb rubbed turkey, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes as well as unexpected dishes like quinoa stuffed acorn squash and aged white cheddar mac and cheese. You can even order a flower arrangement through them!
3. Enjoy a Buffet Meal at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
Sanctuary’s restaurant elements is providing a Thanksgiving feast with all the classic dishes including turkey, chestnut stuffing mashed potatoes, cranberry apple relish and giblet gravy. Guests also have the option of trying the four-course prix fix menu which features more unconventional turkey day dishes like spice crusted seabass and roasted vegetable wellington.
4. Experience The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass’ Four-Course Thanksgiving
The resort’s Ko’sin restaurant is providing guests a prix fixe menu for lunch and dinner with offerings such as a roasted mushroom velouté with crispy quinoa and lemon crème fraiche, and a mouth-watering mulling spice brined roast turkey with apple stuffing, traditional sage gravy and gold whip potatoes.
5. Enjoy Thanksgiving All Day at Tanzy Restaurant
Tanzy Restaurant is offering guests a special Thanksgiving buffet from noon to 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving day — in the perfect place to catch a holiday movie! Dishes include acorn squash bisque, shrimp cocktail, honey baked ham, prime rib, truffle mac and cheese, plenty of desserts, and of course, turkey.