- Office Doors: Dr. Sarika DesaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Produce QueenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Summer Camps are Fun and Big Business for NonprofitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Habitat for Humanity Reveals New Home to Family — With a SurprisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump! Had Guests Wigging Out to Fight Breast CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope DinnerPosted 3 weeks ago
Frontdoors Five: Father’s Day Specials
This Sunday is all about dads, and fortunately plenty of Valley restaurants are celebrating Father’s Day with great deals and specials on some of the items fathers love most — from beer flights to steaks.
1. Steak 44
In honor of the occasion, Steak 44 will be hosting a special Father’s Day brunch on Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. featuring crab cakes, a New York strip steak topped with a fried egg, apple filled rolled pancakes and more.
At Tanzy, Dads can enjoy a special burger and brew combo for just $18 featuring the Double Barrel Bacon BBQ burger. It will also be serving up the specialty Fuzzy’s Mulligan Mule only available on Father’s Day with Fuzzy’s vodka, ginger beer, mint and cucumber for $12.
3. Thirsty Lion
Tempe and Scottsdale
The Thirsty Lion is offering all fathers half off beer flights in honor of the occasion — making the flight of craft brews only $6. Dads can choose from local beers like the Papago Orange Blossom Wheat or national favorites like the Lagunitas IPA.
4. Arcadia Tavern
Arcadia Tavern will be offering up another approach to dad’s favorite beer and burger combo on Father’s Day. For $15, dad can get his choice of the Turkey, The Tavern or The Hangover burger with a beer for $15.
Chompies is introducing its new, special barbecue ribs just in time for Father’s Day. Dad can opt for a rack of BBQ beef back ribs for $15.99 or choose the all-you-can-eat option for just $19.99.