- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
Uptown Alley Gives Back to Charities with Sundays of Giving
Uptown Alley, a Surprise bowling alley and laser tag venue, is celebrating six years in the Valley by bringing back its event series Sundays of Giving where the venue will give back a minimum of $500 to a charity each Sunday in May.
This month’s chosen charities are Benevilla, Eve’s Place Community Services, 4 Paws Rescue and Arizona Baptist Children’s Services.
Benevilla provides support services for aging adults, adults with disabilities and victims of domestic abuse. Eve’s Place provides programming and transitional housing for victims of domestic abuse. 4 Paws is a no-kill, volunteer shelter for animals. Arizona Baptist Children’s Services is a faith-based nonprofit for displaced children.
The venue is 60,000 square feet and offers bowling, an arcade, two-level laser tag, a full-service restaurant and a lounge.
Bowling is $4.50 per person, shoe rentals are $4 and laser tag games are $7.