- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Uptown Alley Gives Back to Charities with Sundays of Giving
Uptown Alley, a Surprise bowling alley and laser tag venue, is celebrating six years in the Valley by bringing back its event series Sundays of Giving where the venue will give back a minimum of $500 to a charity each Sunday in May.
This month’s chosen charities are Benevilla, Eve’s Place Community Services, 4 Paws Rescue and Arizona Baptist Children’s Services.
Benevilla provides support services for aging adults, adults with disabilities and victims of domestic abuse. Eve’s Place provides programming and transitional housing for victims of domestic abuse. 4 Paws is a no-kill, volunteer shelter for animals. Arizona Baptist Children’s Services is a faith-based nonprofit for displaced children.
The venue is 60,000 square feet and offers bowling, an arcade, two-level laser tag, a full-service restaurant and a lounge.
Bowling is $4.50 per person, shoe rentals are $4 and laser tag games are $7.