- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 3 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
Frontdoors Five: Mother’s Day Dining Options
There’s no better way to celebrate than with a meal, and this Mother’s Day is no exception. Fortunately, there’s plenty of incredible brunch options for Mom this Sunday — from healthy casual spots to resorts with elaborate pre fixe menus. We rounded up a few of our favorite options to help you prepare for a Mother’s Day worthy of the most special women in your life.
1. elements at Sanctuary Resort
elements is hosting a three-course pre fixe menu featuring cauliflower and parmesan panna cotta, Korean BBQ short ribs, grilled Atlantic swordfish and more for $85 an adult. The meal will conclude with a variety of desserts like the champagne and blood orange pavlova, flourless chocolate torte or the white chocolate and rose mousse.
2. Roaring Fork
Roaring Fork will host a special Mother’s Day buffet brunch from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for just $39 a person. The American Western restaurant is offering up plenty of breakfast favorites like prime rib, buttermilk fried chicken with green chile gravy, chocolate pancakes and pecan pie bars.
3. Ko’sin Restaurant at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Ko’sin at Wild Horse Pass is offering brunch with a view in honor of Mother’s Day. Dishes include baked goods, an omelet station, a crepe bar, lemon chicken and more for $80 per adult. Plus, from 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. attendees can join resort associates in making Mother’s Day cards, coupon books and other crafts.
4. Farm & Craft
If Mom’s a mimosa lover she’ll love Farm & Craft Scottsdale’s all-day build your own mimosa option for Mother’s Day brunch! It’s also a great pick for the health conscious Mom — Farm & Craft’s menu is specially created for wellness and there are plenty of options for every dietary restriction from vegan to gluten free.
Pomelo at the Orchard is offering an exclusive Mother’s Day menu designed especially for the mother in your life — from the giant warm cinnamon roll to the Pomelo benedict — there’s an option for savory or sweet cravings. Specialty cocktails like the Pomelo Spicy Mule with green chile vodka and the Bellissimo with blackberry thyme syrup and fresh grapefruit will also be available.