- Resource, Refuge, Home: Valley Youth TheatrePosted 1 week ago
- Office Doors: Colleen Jennings-RoggensackPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Questions With Rusty FoleyPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 month ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 month ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 month ago
Frontdoors Five: Best Valley Pools
Warmer weather has been teasing us Phoenicians and with 90-degree temperatures expected next week it’s officially pool season. To help you best take advantage of one of the Valley’s greatest assets, we’ve put together a list of our top pools for your summer sunbathing, playing and relaxing.
1. The Arizona Biltmore’s Paradise Pool
The Paradise Pool is a classic. It was even known as Marilyn Monroe’s favorite pool, and if it’s good enough for Monroe, it’s certainly good enough for us. It features a gorgeous, 92-foot water slide that’s as aesthetically pleasing as it is fun as well as a swim up bar and pool-side cabanas.
2. Talking Stick Resort’s Main Pool
Looking for a bit of pool with your party? This is definitely the perfect place (not to mention the conveniently located casino). The expansive pool features private cabanas and day beds and is offering renowned live entertainment during its weekly Release pool parties.
3. The Phoenician’s Mother of Pearl Pool
Following last year’s renovation, The Phoenician’s Mother of Pearl Pool is more spectacular than ever. Complete with a full Kid Zone, twisting waterslide and an adults-only hot tub, this pool truly has something for everyone.
4. Big Surf
This pick is for the kids, but at Big Surf there’s plenty of activities to keep the adults occupied too — from the beach wave pool to the slides. It’s a family favorite that’s been a part of the Valley’s since 1969, so if you’ve never been it’s definitely worth the visit!
5. The Citizens Club at Mountain Shadows Pool
If you want to lounge with a view, Mountain Shadows’ pool is definitely the one for you with its breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain and impressive modern design elements. Plus, they’re offering rosé and an impressive calendar of events to keep you in vacation mode all summer long.