- Phoenix Suns Charities Surprises Genesis City with $100K “Playmaker” GrantPosted 10 hours ago
- Ryan House Announces Death of its Namesake, Ryan CottorPosted 1 day ago
- Gilbert Bike Shop Raising Funds to Donate Bikes to Grandchildren Raised by GrandparentsPosted 1 week ago
- Banner Health Foundation Awards $4.5 Million to 14 Programs StatewidePosted 1 week ago
- S.E.E.4VETS receives $100K donation from late actor/veteran William E. PhippsPosted 1 week ago
- Dorrance Family Foundation Provides $300,000 Matching Grant to Rancho FelizPosted 1 week ago
Frontdoors Five: St. Patrick’s Day Food and Drink Specials
St. Patrick’s Day celebrations don’t just have to be about green beer (not that we’d turn one down) because there’s plenty of food and drink options around the Valley to celebrate the occasion from corned beef and cabbage to green and white donuts. We’ve rounded up a list of our favorites for you here.
1. Patrick’s Day-themed donuts at Fractured Prune
Celebrate your St. Patrick’s Day on a sweet note with the St. Paddy’s dozen, which includes six delicious Irish inspired cakes — like the Black Irish with chocolate glaze with green and white sprinkles and the Irish Envy which features a green donut, mint glaze and mint chocolate chips.
2. Corned Beef and Cabbage Special at Miracle Mile Deli
St. Patrick’s Day is one of the most celebrated holidays at Miracle Mile Deli, where the restaurant typically goes through 3,000 pounds of corned beef during the month of March. This year promises to be no different, with the special running from March 12 to March 18 and including a generous serving of corned beef, steamed quartered cabbage head, bread and butter.
3. Guinness Cream Floats, Corned Beef and Cabbage and More at Camp Social
Camp Social is offering up a variety of Irish and St. Patrick’s Day drinks and food items to celebrate the holiday, including Guinness cream floats, corned beef and cabbage and Reuben sandwiches, Irish car bombs and more.
4. Corned Beef and Cabbage Tacos and Nachos at Old Town Gringos
Old Town Gringos has a day of activities slated for St. Patrick’s Day including live music, baseball, food and drink specials. Plus, lots of unique corned beef and cabbage food items such as tacos, fajitas and nacho papas as well as festive drink favorites such as Irish car bombs, Jameson shots and Guinness.
5. Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes, Scotch Eggs and More at Thirsty Lion
Until March 18, Thirsty Lion is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with bacon cheddar potato cakes, scotch eggs and Irish beer flights! The restaurant is also collecting money for its St. Baldrick’s fundraiser which raises money for children with cancer.