- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 3 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 1 month ago
Phoenix Festival of the Arts Gathers 150+ Art and Culture Exhibitors
Posted By Jamie Killin on December 2, 2017
The event will feature live entertainment including local bands and solo artists, dancers, choral groups, spoken word artists, comedians, art demonstrations and more.
The Phoenix Mural project, organized by acclaimed local muralist Hugo Medina, will allow attendees to paint and create alongside professional artists.
A family zone will provide fun and free activities such as face painting, a teen art show and sale and performances by Phoenix Youth Circus Arts.
Food vendors include 2 Fat Guys Grilled Cheese AZ, Bang Band Dumpling Food Truck & Live Music, Satay Hut, Fluffy Vegans, Cactus Corn, White Eyes Fresh Fry Bread, Freak Brothers Pizza and many more.