- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 7 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Phoenix Festival of the Arts Gathers 150+ Art and Culture Exhibitors
Posted By Jamie Killin on December 2, 2017
The event will feature live entertainment including local bands and solo artists, dancers, choral groups, spoken word artists, comedians, art demonstrations and more.
The Phoenix Mural project, organized by acclaimed local muralist Hugo Medina, will allow attendees to paint and create alongside professional artists.
A family zone will provide fun and free activities such as face painting, a teen art show and sale and performances by Phoenix Youth Circus Arts.
Food vendors include 2 Fat Guys Grilled Cheese AZ, Bang Band Dumpling Food Truck & Live Music, Satay Hut, Fluffy Vegans, Cactus Corn, White Eyes Fresh Fry Bread, Freak Brothers Pizza and many more.