- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
Phoenix Festival of the Arts Gathers 150+ Art and Culture Exhibitors
Posted By Jamie Killin on December 2, 2017
The event will feature live entertainment including local bands and solo artists, dancers, choral groups, spoken word artists, comedians, art demonstrations and more.
The Phoenix Mural project, organized by acclaimed local muralist Hugo Medina, will allow attendees to paint and create alongside professional artists.
A family zone will provide fun and free activities such as face painting, a teen art show and sale and performances by Phoenix Youth Circus Arts.
Food vendors include 2 Fat Guys Grilled Cheese AZ, Bang Band Dumpling Food Truck & Live Music, Satay Hut, Fluffy Vegans, Cactus Corn, White Eyes Fresh Fry Bread, Freak Brothers Pizza and many more.