- We’re Bringing Back the Society of Chairs Gala — With a Frontdoors TwistPosted 2 weeks ago
- Campfire & Marshmallows Gala to Raise Funds to Send Kids Affected by Cancer to CampPosted 3 weeks ago
- We Are UNITED Speaker Vanessa Williams ‘Maddened’ by Hunger EpidemicPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brenda and Kurt Warner’s Celebrity Game Night Honoring Shane Doan Raises Funds for Treasure HousePosted 1 month ago
- ‘Historymakers’ Announced at Arizona Statehood CelebrationPosted 1 month ago
- Celebrating 125 Years of ServicePosted 1 month ago
Nothing Bundt Cakes Celebrates a Decade in Business
Posted By Jamie Killin on November 9, 2017
Nothing Bundt Cakes, a Scottsdale bakery, will celebrate a decade in the business with a party for patrons at their Scottsdale location on Saturday, November 11.
The party will feature live music, entertainment, giveaways and more, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Nothing Bundt Cakes got its start when proprietor Sue Singer was looking for a new businesses opportunity.
“It was an easy decision to go with Nothing Bundt Cakes since I believed in the product with my very first bite,” said Singer.
Nothing Bundt Cakes was initially founded in 1997 as the side business of life-long friends Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz, and now boasts 200 locations across 32 states.
Celebrity clients include Jordin Sparks, Louis Gonzales and Alice Cooper.
The bakery supports several charities including the Arizona Humane Society and The ALS Association Arizona Chapter.