- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
Nothing Bundt Cakes Celebrates a Decade in Business
Posted By Jamie Killin on November 9, 2017
Nothing Bundt Cakes, a Scottsdale bakery, will celebrate a decade in the business with a party for patrons at their Scottsdale location on Saturday, November 11.
The party will feature live music, entertainment, giveaways and more, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Nothing Bundt Cakes got its start when proprietor Sue Singer was looking for a new businesses opportunity.
“It was an easy decision to go with Nothing Bundt Cakes since I believed in the product with my very first bite,” said Singer.
Nothing Bundt Cakes was initially founded in 1997 as the side business of life-long friends Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz, and now boasts 200 locations across 32 states.
Celebrity clients include Jordin Sparks, Louis Gonzales and Alice Cooper.
The bakery supports several charities including the Arizona Humane Society and The ALS Association Arizona Chapter.