- Grand Prix of Scottsdale to Benefit Southwest Human Development, Care FundPosted 7 days ago
- Pollack Donates $50K to Hospice ProviderPosted 7 days ago
- Foundations Partner on Purse Exchange Fundraising EventPosted 1 week ago
- City’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Campaign Aims to Raise $1MPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nonprofit’s 1st-Ever Designer Sale Will Help Women in Need Dress for SuccessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Fry’s Gives $70K to Boost Big Brothers Big SistersPosted 4 weeks ago
Maricopa Health Foundation Hands Out 1K+ Backpacks
The Maricopa Health Foundation’s 2017 backpack drive delivered more than 1,200 backpacks full of school supplies and school readiness kits to students in Maricopa County’s most vulnerable communities.
The backpacks were distributed at the four Maricopa Integrated Health System Family Learning Center locations. In addition to backpacks, 88 back-to-school physicals were provided.
The Maricopa Health Foundation provides year-round support of Maricopa Integrated Health System through programs like this.