- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 7 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Maricopa Health Foundation Hands Out 1K+ Backpacks
The Maricopa Health Foundation’s 2017 backpack drive delivered more than 1,200 backpacks full of school supplies and school readiness kits to students in Maricopa County’s most vulnerable communities.
The backpacks were distributed at the four Maricopa Integrated Health System Family Learning Center locations. In addition to backpacks, 88 back-to-school physicals were provided.
The Maricopa Health Foundation provides year-round support of Maricopa Integrated Health System through programs like this.