- Frank Lloyd Wright 150th Birthday Celebration Focuses on Sustainability, Organic DesignPosted 4 days ago
- Applause! Raises Over $430K for Phoenix TheatrePosted 5 days ago
- ATHENA Awards Received by Three Phoenix BusinesswomenPosted 1 week ago
- In Loving Memory of Mike SaucierPosted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: Make-A-Wish ArizonaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Infinite Hearts and a Tapestry of StylePosted 2 weeks ago
Maricopa Health Foundation Hands Out 1K+ Backpacks
The Maricopa Health Foundation’s 2017 backpack drive delivered more than 1,200 backpacks full of school supplies and school readiness kits to students in Maricopa County’s most vulnerable communities.
The backpacks were distributed at the four Maricopa Integrated Health System Family Learning Center locations. In addition to backpacks, 88 back-to-school physicals were provided.
The Maricopa Health Foundation provides year-round support of Maricopa Integrated Health System through programs like this.