- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 1 week ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona Balloon Classic Coming Jan. 25-27, Benefiting United WayPosted 2 weeks ago
Arizona Realtors Pitch in to Help Homeless
At the multi-day convention, members of the real estate association donated toiletries, nonperishable food and other needed supplies.
Central Arizona Shelter Services provides shelter and supportive services to men, women and children facing homelessness. It is the largest shelter and service provider for homeless people in Arizona, and serves approximately 6,000 people annually.
The organization operates three shelters, the Downtown Single Adult Shelter, the Vista Colina Emergency Family Shelter and the Men’s Outreach Shelter. Services include veteran services, employment services, child development programs and more.