- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search PlannedPosted 7 hours ago
- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 4 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 5 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 5 days ago
Arizona Realtors Pitch in to Help Homeless
At the multi-day convention, members of the real estate association donated toiletries, nonperishable food and other needed supplies.
Central Arizona Shelter Services provides shelter and supportive services to men, women and children facing homelessness. It is the largest shelter and service provider for homeless people in Arizona, and serves approximately 6,000 people annually.
The organization operates three shelters, the Downtown Single Adult Shelter, the Vista Colina Emergency Family Shelter and the Men’s Outreach Shelter. Services include veteran services, employment services, child development programs and more.