- Resource, Refuge, Home: Valley Youth TheatrePosted 1 week ago
- Office Doors: Colleen Jennings-RoggensackPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Questions With Rusty FoleyPosted 1 week ago
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 1 month ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 month ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 month ago
Arizona Realtors Pitch in to Help Homeless
At the multi-day convention, members of the real estate association donated toiletries, nonperishable food and other needed supplies.
Central Arizona Shelter Services provides shelter and supportive services to men, women and children facing homelessness. It is the largest shelter and service provider for homeless people in Arizona, and serves approximately 6,000 people annually.
The organization operates three shelters, the Downtown Single Adult Shelter, the Vista Colina Emergency Family Shelter and the Men’s Outreach Shelter. Services include veteran services, employment services, child development programs and more.