- Office Doors: Dr. Sarika DesaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Produce QueenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Summer Camps are Fun and Big Business for NonprofitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Habitat for Humanity Reveals New Home to Family — With a SurprisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump! Had Guests Wigging Out to Fight Breast CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Teen Lifeline Hosts Committee Launch for their Connections of Hope DinnerPosted 3 weeks ago
Arizona Realtors Pitch in to Help Homeless
At the multi-day convention, members of the real estate association donated toiletries, nonperishable food and other needed supplies.
Central Arizona Shelter Services provides shelter and supportive services to men, women and children facing homelessness. It is the largest shelter and service provider for homeless people in Arizona, and serves approximately 6,000 people annually.
The organization operates three shelters, the Downtown Single Adult Shelter, the Vista Colina Emergency Family Shelter and the Men’s Outreach Shelter. Services include veteran services, employment services, child development programs and more.