- Charity Spotlight: Family PromisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arizona’s Path to Becoming a Healthcare MeccaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Once Upon a MattressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Carey’s Corner: The Power of IntentionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Kimber LanningPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Questions with Ashley DeGooyerPosted 2 weeks ago
Arizona Realtors Pitch in to Help Homeless
At the multi-day convention, members of the real estate association donated toiletries, nonperishable food and other needed supplies.
Central Arizona Shelter Services provides shelter and supportive services to men, women and children facing homelessness. It is the largest shelter and service provider for homeless people in Arizona, and serves approximately 6,000 people annually.
The organization operates three shelters, the Downtown Single Adult Shelter, the Vista Colina Emergency Family Shelter and the Men’s Outreach Shelter. Services include veteran services, employment services, child development programs and more.