- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 3 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
$10K From New Dierks Restaurant Helps Heal Vets
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row in Gilbert is officially open.
As a way to give back to the local community, the restaurant on March 29 hosted an Armed Forces Appreciation Day, where it donated $10,000 to Heal the Hero, a local veterans nonprofit.
Heal the Hero Foundation help fund solutions for veterans and their families battling post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and other stress related disorders.
Active and retired military receive 25 percent off their bill every time they visit a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row location.