- Phoenix Theatre Company Celebrating Centennial Season With Lineup of Classic, Contemporary ProductionsPosted 19 hours ago
- Warners’ Celebrity Game Night Honors Fitzgerald, Raises $330K for Treasure HousePosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts’ ‘Rusty’ Foley Announces Summer RetirementPosted 1 week ago
- Local Philanthropist, Business Leader Latasha Causey Named CEO of Social Venture Partners ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Glendale Works’ Program Strives to Create Jobs and Reduce HomelessnessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art to Launch 20th AnniversaryPosted 2 weeks ago
$10K From New Dierks Restaurant Helps Heal Vets
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row in Gilbert is officially open.
As a way to give back to the local community, the restaurant on March 29 hosted an Armed Forces Appreciation Day, where it donated $10,000 to Heal the Hero, a local veterans nonprofit.
Heal the Hero Foundation help fund solutions for veterans and their families battling post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and other stress related disorders.
Active and retired military receive 25 percent off their bill every time they visit a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row location.