- Organization for Nonprofit Executives Joins Alliance of Arizona NonprofitsPosted 2 days ago
- ‘The Sound of Music’ Returns to The Phoenix Theatre Company to Mark 100th SeasonPosted 4 days ago
- Q&A With Famed Fashion Designer Nicole MillerPosted 4 days ago
- HonorHealth, Sprouts Team Up to Build Community Garden for ChildrenPosted 6 days ago
- Valley Leadership Names Kenneth Schutz, Karrin Taylor Robson Man and Woman of the YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Garcia Family Foundation Gifts $10 Million to Human Services Campus to Address HomelessnessPosted 3 weeks ago
$10K From New Dierks Restaurant Helps Heal Vets
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row in Gilbert is officially open.
As a way to give back to the local community, the restaurant on March 29 hosted an Armed Forces Appreciation Day, where it donated $10,000 to Heal the Hero, a local veterans nonprofit.
Heal the Hero Foundation help fund solutions for veterans and their families battling post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and other stress related disorders.
Active and retired military receive 25 percent off their bill every time they visit a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row location.