- Three New Trustees Join Barrow Neurological Foundation BoardPosted 6 hours ago
- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 7 hours ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 1 day ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
$10K From New Dierks Restaurant Helps Heal Vets
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row in Gilbert is officially open.
As a way to give back to the local community, the restaurant on March 29 hosted an Armed Forces Appreciation Day, where it donated $10,000 to Heal the Hero, a local veterans nonprofit.
Heal the Hero Foundation help fund solutions for veterans and their families battling post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injuries and other stress related disorders.
Active and retired military receive 25 percent off their bill every time they visit a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row location.