- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 4 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 5 days ago
- Education InnovationPosted 5 days ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 5 days ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
- Junior League of Phoenix lights up the night with 5th Annual White Party
On April 28, the Junior League of Phoenix commemorated their season with their fifth annual White Party. The league members, along with family, friends and new recruits sported their best all-white cocktail attire to cheers the...
- Posted June 27, 2018
- $1 Million Raised for Scholarships at Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation Dinner
Last month, more than 500 community members attended the Eighth Annual Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation Arizona Awards Dinner at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge, raising more than $1 million to provide college scholarships to children of Marines...
- Posted June 22, 2018
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star Power
By Tyler Butler For the third consecutive year Valley philanthropist Ivy Ciolli served as chairwoman for Healing Hearts Animal Rescue and Refuge’s Horse Power with Star Power event. Healing Hearts is the Valley’s largest non-profit equine rescue...
- Posted June 12, 2018
- The Salvation Army Anniversary Dinner Raises Nearly $500K
Last month, The Salvation Army celebrated 125 years of serving Arizona with an evening of music, laughter and history. More than 700 guests gathered at the Arizona Biltmore to look back on memorable moments in The Salvation...
- Posted June 11, 2018
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump! Had Guests Wigging Out to Fight Breast Cancer
By Tyler Butler Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump!’s 8th Wig Out gala at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs Resort earlier this month featured an “I Want Candy” theme that encouraged guests to wear candy colored,...
- Posted May 30, 2018
- Inaugural Legacy Luncheon Features Laura Bush, Raises $400K+
The Sandra Day O’Connor Institute and Hospice of the Valley hosted the inaugural Legacy Luncheon last month to honor Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. The event was held at the Arizona Biltmore and featured former First Lady of...
- Posted May 24, 2018
- Letitia Frye Honored at 2nd Annual St. Jude Presents: A Night in Monte Carlo Gala
By Tyler Butler Hundreds of valley philanthropists gathered at Hanger One on May 4 for the 2nd annual St. Jude Presents: A Night in Monte Carlo. At the event, St. Jude honored Letitia Frye for her many...
- Posted May 23, 2018
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Hosts 300 at ‘The Big Event’
By Tyler Butler The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix hosted The Big Event on May 5 at the Camelback Esplanade welcoming over 300 attendees to enjoy delicious food, celebrity hosts, local live entertainment, silent and...
- Posted May 23, 2018
- Valley of the Sun United Way Raises $378K+ to Help End Childhood Hunger
Valley of the Sun United Way raised more than $378,000 at its annual We Are UNITED lunch, hosted by the organization’s Women United Group, on May 18 at the Arizona Biltmore. Funds raised at the event will...
- Posted May 22, 2018
- Saks Fifth Avenue Partners with Coomi Fine Jewelry to benefit Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West
By Tyler Butler Well-known ‘Renaissance woman’ Coomi Bhasin has dedicated two decades of her creativity and inherent artistic nature to her successful career as a textile designer, architect and landscape designer. This same spirit now fuels her...
- Posted May 15, 2018
Click here to submit your event pictures