- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 24 hours ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 1 week ago
Fresh Start Hosts Third Annual Wine Women & Shoes
The Event: Wine Women & Shoes
The Cause: Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
Co-Chairs: Allison Davis and Lindsey Della Donna
Presenting Sponsor: PetSmart
Date held: September 21
Venue: Chateau Luxe
Fashion Show Presented By: Dillard’s
Dollars raised: Over $300,000 to benefit the programs and services
offered by Fresh Start.
Notable Moment: The luncheon featured 23 community-minded “Shoe Guys” who competed to be crowned the “King of Sole” and “Prince of Pump” through fundraising efforts. Tony Alfonso with BDO USA, LLP was crowned the “King of Sole” and raised an incredible $5,325. Andy
Parnell, with Lane Terralever, was the runner-up and “Prince of Pump” raising $1,585. In total, the Shoe Guys raised a record setting $12,000 for Fresh Start.
Photography provided by: Gudenschwager Photography Inc.