- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 1 day ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 1 week ago
Child Crisis Arizona Raises Over $1 Million for Children in Need of Foster Care
The Event: Lunch for Love
The Cause: Child Crisis Arizona
Board Chair: Karilee Ramaley
Top Tier Sponsors: The Bidstrup Foundation, General Dynamics, Jaburg Wilk Attorneys at Law, and Ford Motor Company.
Date held: Oct. 2, 2019
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Resort
Quote: “We must, and we will, continue to be courageous and build the support systems and programs to help children and our clients because every single child matters,” said Torrie Taj, Child Crisis Arizona CEO.
Dollars raised: $1 Million+
Notable fact: Child Crisis Arizona provided 78,000 nights of safety to children this past year through its Emergency Children’s Placement programs.
Photo credit: Linh Lam Imaginist Studio & Colleen Katz Pictures