- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 1 day ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 2 weeks ago
Kerry Schulman Named CEO At Ronald McDonald House Charities Of Central And Northern Arizona
Following a national search, Kerry Schulman, who has been the Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona (RMHC-CNAZ), has been named Chief Executive Officer by the RMHC-CNAZ board of directors.
Schulman, a former McDonald’s owner-operator, has already begun her new responsibilities. A national search will be conducted for her replacement as Chief Operations Officer.
“After an extensive search over three months that attracted a very impressive list of potential candidates, the search committee and the board of directors felt strongly that Kerry brings the right combination of tools and experience to take Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona to the next level of success,” said RHMC-CNAZ Board Chair Scott Harris. “A champion of the Ronald McDonald House and the families we serve, having run her own company she knows the critical value of building a great team, how to apply best practices and strategic thinking to decision making, the importance of building and maintaining strong relationships – both professionally and within the community – and the absolute imperatives of integrity, accountability and transparency.”
Schulman replaces Nancy Roach, who retired in June after nearly 20 years as CEO.
“I have an unyielding passion for the Ronald McDonald House of Central and Northern Arizona and its mission,” Schulman said. “The board, our donors, staff, volunteers and the families we serve will have the full measure of my commitment, focus and enthusiasm. I am energized by the potential for us, together, to fulfill the promise that RMHC-CNAZ offers.”
Schulman served as a member of the RMHC-CNAZ board of directors for three years and co-chaired the 2018 A McNight to Remember Gala. She is an Arizona State University graduate with deep roots in the community. She and her family live in Arcadia.