- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 4 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling Awards
Nominations are now being accepted for the 34th Annual Sterling Awards to be held on November 15th at the Embassy Suites by Hilton. The deadline for entries is Wednesday, August 9, 2019. Anyone may nominate a business, but the company must be a current member in good standing with the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce. Businesses may also self-nominate.
For 34 years the Sterling Awards has embodied the spirit of our organization by celebrating the organizations and people who have demonstrated excellence, innovation and community stewardship. It is our honor to recognize our city’s outstanding corporate neighbors and brightest rising stars. Celebrating its 34th year, the Sterling Awards honor businesses in four categories:
Micro Business (1-5 Employees)
Recognizes an entrepreneurship or emerging business exhibiting success through innovation, creativity and collaboration.
Small Business (6-99 employees) Sponsored by: COX Business
Recognizes a company that demonstrates success through product or service innovation, quality and professionalism, and has made contributions to community-orientated projects.
Big Business (100+ Employees)
Recognizes significant contributions to quality of life and the economic fabric of the community.
Non-Profit Sponsored by: APS
Recognizes the social, cultural, educational and economic impact of an organization on its constituents and/or the broader community.