- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 1 day ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 1 week ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 1 week ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
Largest Dental Education Company In The World Partners With Local Arizona Charity
Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, hosted “Food Trucks for a Cause” to support Esperanca’s surgical patients in Ecuador and Peru. Nearly 250 employees at Spear’s North Scottsdale office utilized their hour-long lunch break to fundraise and collect approximately 200 hygiene supplies.
“We are committed to a culture that reflects our mission, vision and values,” said Beth Gross, Spear’s Talent Acquisition Manager. “There is a great deal of pride that comes with being part of a team that positively impacts the world in such a significant way.”
Through Esperanca and Spear’s two-year partnership, employees have supported several projects to impact the local Arizona community, including Mother’s Day Fiesta, Hope Breakfast and Christmas Angels. Altogether Spear has raised nearly $4,000 to champion Epseranca’s initiatives.
“When corporations are truly socially responsible, as is the case with Spear Education, they do more than just write a check,” says Jeri Royce, President and CEO of Esperanca. “They align their values with organizations that work to improve the community in which they work and live. Spear exemplifies what social responsibility is in our community and we value their ongoing commitment to assist Esperança and the families we serve.”
As a result of Spear’s ongoing corporate social responsibility efforts, the company was recognized as a 2019 Top Company to Work for in Arizona.