- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 1 day ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 1 week ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 1 week ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower Girls
The Board of Visitors is pleased to announce that forty-five high school seniors have accepted our invitation to become Flower Girls.
These young women will participate in events all year long, including the Annual Fashion Show Luncheon on December 14, 2019 at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, and a philanthropic event next spring at The Board of Visitors Ryan House.
They will be presented by their proud fathers at the culminating event, The Board of Visitors 105th Annual Charity Ball, on April 4, 2020 at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort and Spa.
The Board of Visitors 2020 Flower Girls are:
Enelia Bidwill, Mira Camunez, Allison Chester, Maria Cisneros-Luebke, Kendall Coupland, Ellen Dannerbeck, Julienne DeSanto, Lauren Dickey, Sophie Dubé, Macy Garlick, Katherine Getz, Marilyn Ghazoul, Charlotte Gillem, Cristina Glascock, Grace Haak, Melissa Hannay, Ashleigh Heitel, Abby Hendricks, Caroline Hink, Haley Hubbard, Kyra Klonoski, Anne Langmade, Maeve Lomax, Katherine Longo, Lauren Louer, Mason Mahoney, Olivia McGinley, Grace McGovern, Averi Miller, Kirsten Peterson, Annelise Prusak, Natalie Rink, Mia Scardello, Elizabeth Shannon, Tait Thompson, Alison Thorpe, Eden Tornquist, Quinn Voorhees, Madeline Walker, Elizabeth Warren, Julianna Westfall, Caroline Wichterman, Josephina Wright, Madeleine Wright and Megan Zacher.