- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 7 hours ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 4 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 4 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 4 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
- Arizona Coyotes Donate $50,000 To The 100 Club Of ArizonaPosted 1 week ago
GateWay Community College Celebrates 50 Years at Runway to Success
The Event: Runway to Success
Program Funded: GateWay Community College is the first step in life-changing personal transformation for our students. They serve a predominantly non-traditional and under-represented population that is among the most disadvantaged in Maricopa County.
Event Sponsor: Modern Industries, APS, Grand Canyon University, NAU and Maricopa Community Colleges
Date held: April 26, 2019
Venue: The Clayton House
Fashion Show: Fashion by Robert Black presented a fabulous “50 Years of Fashion” presentation to kick-off the evening followed by the annual GateWay student runway show highlighting alumni and their stories of success within their chosen fields.
Photos provided by Gateway Community College