- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 6 hours ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 3 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 4 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 4 days ago
- Franciscan Renewal Center Opens New Community Life FacilityPosted 4 days ago
GateWay Community College Celebrates 50 Years at Runway to Success
The Event: Runway to Success
Program Funded: GateWay Community College is the first step in life-changing personal transformation for our students. They serve a predominantly non-traditional and under-represented population that is among the most disadvantaged in Maricopa County.
Event Sponsor: Modern Industries, APS, Grand Canyon University, NAU and Maricopa Community Colleges
Date held: April 26, 2019
Venue: The Clayton House
Fashion Show: Fashion by Robert Black presented a fabulous “50 Years of Fashion” presentation to kick-off the evening followed by the annual GateWay student runway show highlighting alumni and their stories of success within their chosen fields.
Photos provided by Gateway Community College