- Free Tickets Available To See PJ Masks At Phoenix Famtastical FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Dept. Of Housing Honors First Place AZ With 2019 Housing Hero AwardPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Kinky Boots,’ A Joyful Musical About Finding Your Footing, Comes To The Phoenix Theatre CompanyPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Couple Asks For Donations for Cancer Charity Instead of Wedding GiftsPosted 3 days ago
- Kids Heart Challenge Awards Grants To Elementary SchoolsPosted 1 week ago
- Diamondbacks Players Raise Funds and Awareness Through Fantasy Football Draft EventPosted 1 week ago
GateWay Community College Celebrates 50 Years at Runway to Success
The Event: Runway to Success
Program Funded: GateWay Community College is the first step in life-changing personal transformation for our students. They serve a predominantly non-traditional and under-represented population that is among the most disadvantaged in Maricopa County.
Event Sponsor: Modern Industries, APS, Grand Canyon University, NAU and Maricopa Community Colleges
Date held: April 26, 2019
Venue: The Clayton House
Fashion Show: Fashion by Robert Black presented a fabulous “50 Years of Fashion” presentation to kick-off the evening followed by the annual GateWay student runway show highlighting alumni and their stories of success within their chosen fields.
Photos provided by Gateway Community College