- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 1 day ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 2 weeks ago
Desert Botanical Garden Raises Funds For Spaces Of Opportunity
The Event: Fund the Farm
The Cause: Desert Botanical Garden
Program Funded: Spaces of Opportunity is an incubator farm, community garden and farmer’s market that is transforming a food desert to a food oasis.
General Sponsors: BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona, HBI USA, Northern Trust, Schneider Electric and Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation.
Date Held: May 16, 2019
Venue: Desert Botanical Garden
Entertainment: Vox Urbana
Dollars Raised: $50,000
Notable Moment: The evening was filled with field fresh hors d’oeuvres, latin music, and people coming together for an amazing cause.
Photo Credit: Asea Tremp Photography