- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 1 day ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 6 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 1 week ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 1 week ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
Kitchen On The Street Wins IMPACTful Nonprofit Award
Kitchen on the Street named IMPACTful Nonprofit by the Greater Phoenix Chamber during the 32nd Annual IMPACT Awards Luncheon held Thursday, May 23 at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix.
In addition to honoring exceptional Valley businesses during the award ceremony, the Chamber announced the IMPACTful Nonprofit Award to recognize the outstanding work of Valley nonprofits. The IMPACTful Nonprofit Award recipient is ultimately chosen by popular vote of the community. Kitchen on the Street was chosen this year from four deserving finalists, all of whom exemplify hard work and dedication to our community.
Launched in 2016, The IMPACTful Nonprofit Award is open to all nonprofit organizations. This new award recognizes the value of nonprofits in the Valley, while also taking into consideration the unique situation, scope and abilities of a nonprofit organization.
The IMPACTful Nonprofit Award will honor nonprofits that exhibit success in the following areas:
- Community Impact– An organization that is measurably improving the community through volunteer efforts, community focused initiatives, education projects or other methods. This organization’s mission adds great value to the Greater Phoenix community.
- Innovation – An innovative organization that exemplifies the spirit of entrepreneurialism within the nonprofit sector. An organization that has identified opportunities or unmet needs and, as a result, has initiated changes or developed innovative solutions.
- Adversity – An organization that faced significant challenges and was able to respond and rebound in order to build a stronger, more sustainable organization.