- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 1 day ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 4 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 6 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 1 week ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 1 week ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZ
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf locations around greater Phoenix are gearing up for the launch of “Heroes at Heart” exclusive coffee and tea blends on May 22 to benefit local brave men and women who keep our communities safe – our local first responders.
In addition to purchasing these specialty blends to brew at home, guests have the option to donate the coffee or tea directly to local first responder stations around greater Phoenix.
Last year, Phoenix metro Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf patrons helped raised thousands of dollars for the 100 Club of AZ in the first annual launch of “Heroes at Heart,” and donated hundreds of pounds of coffee and tea to local stations.
New for this year, all stores will be hosting First Responder Fridays as well, through the campaign featuring exclusive perks. On May 22 The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Scottsdale (8877 N. Scottsdale Blvd., #408) will be hosting a launch event.
The Coffee Bean is welcoming all first responders to enjoy a complimentary drink all day to celebrate the launch of Heroes at Heart coffee and tea benefiting first responders, and guests will enjoy complimentary samples of the new blends.
First responders will also continue to receive $1 off discount on their beverage, something they enjoy every day, year-round at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf stores as a thank you for their commitment to the community.