- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
Girls Golf of Phoenix Celebrates 30 Years Of Valley Empowerment
The Event: 30th Birthday Brunch
The Cause: Girls Golf of Phoenix
Mission: The Girls Golf of Phoenix’s mission is to “Empower, Engage, Enrich and Energize Girls” through year-round golf programming that builds confidence, while offering a fun, safe, and competitive athletic environment.
Date held: May 2, 2019
Venue: Arizona Biltmore Resort
Keynote speaker: Sandy LaBauve, Founder of Girls Golf, was present at the celebration to share a little bit about the history of this successful program.
Notable moment: Guests participated in a fun game of ‘Left or Right’ where winners went home with a colorful Unicorn golf club headcover from Daphne’s Headcovers. A proceed from all Unicorn headcovers will benefit Girls Golf.