- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 2 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
Dinner On The Desert Raises More Than $450,000 For DBG
The Event: Dinner on the Desert
The Cause: Desert Botanical Garden
Mission: The Garden’s commitment to the community is to advance excellence in education, research, exhibition and conservation of desert plants of the world with emphasis on the Sonoran Desert. We will ensure that the Garden is always a compelling attraction that brings to life the many wonders of the desert.
Event Co-Chairs: Amy Flood , Larry West and Dana & Bruce Macdonough
Date held: April 27, 2019
Venue: Desert Botanical Garden
Entertainment: Electric Desert│A Light and Sound Experience by Klip Collective and Silent Disco with VOX DJ’s.
Dollars raised: $450,000+
Notable moment: The silent auction was filled with nature-inspired items and a competitive crowd of bidders looking to snag items at the buy-it-now price!
Photo Credit: Haute Photography