- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 3 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 3 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 4 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 4 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 5 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 5 days ago
Chandler Center For The Arts Announces 30th Anniversary Season
Chandler Center for the Arts has announced its upcoming season of performances, celebrating 30 years serving the community. The new season features Melissa Etheridge, John Cusack, LeAnn Rimes, Bernadette Peters and more, with shows for fans of everything from rock ‘n’ roll and R&B to classical and country.
“To celebrate 30 years, we are excited to bring a spectacular season that includes some of the biggest artists in entertainment, starting with Melissa Etheridge, our season opener,” said General Manager Michelle Mac Lennan. “When we opened our doors in 1989, Chandler’s population was just under 90,000 people. Now Chandler is an incredibly diverse community of 260,000 individuals. With this season, it is our pleasure to offer a wide array of experiences that reflect the diversity of the city that we call home.”
The Center hosts a broad variety of events and performances throughout the year, including Broadway and theater, comedy, dance, music, family-oriented and seasonal events. Starting April 22, the Center’s Pick 5 Series subscriptions are available to the general public, saving $6 per ticket when a patron curates his or her own season of five or more shows. A complete calendar of performances and information about Pick 5 can be found at chandlercenter.org.
The schedule of shows is available with ticket purchase information atchandlercenter.org or through the Chandler Center for the Arts box office at 250 N. Arizona Ave., in Downtown Chandler or by calling 480-782-2680.