- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 2 hours ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 1 day ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 5 days ago
- Ad Agency Employees Pack Nearly 13,000 Meals for Local Children And FamiliesPosted 5 days ago
- Blood Emergency: Red Cross Issues Urgent Call For Blood And Platelet DonorsPosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Chamber Announces Nominations Now Open For 34th Annual Sterling AwardsPosted 1 week ago
Annual WIG OUT! Gala Goes Hollywood to Fight Breast Cancer
The Event: 9th Annual Wig Out!
The Cause: Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump!
Mission: To make a difference in the fight against breast cancer through education, prevention, and direct assistance with free wigs and mammograms.
Event Honorees: The Humanitarian Award was presented to Marvin Rose and the Warrior With Hope Award was presented to Lisa “Reba” Mason.
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Program & Entertainment: Comedian Jill Kimmel served as emcee and came dressed as her brother Jimmy, wig and all! The evening opened with Dynasty Dancers and Gooch and the Guys played big band music the entire night. Founder Holly Rose was an amazing Dolly Parton!
Red carpet photos by Leland Gebhardt