- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
Annual WIG OUT! Gala Goes Hollywood to Fight Breast Cancer
The Event: 9th Annual Wig Out!
The Cause: Don’t Be a Chump! Check for a Lump!
Mission: To make a difference in the fight against breast cancer through education, prevention, and direct assistance with free wigs and mammograms.
Event Honorees: The Humanitarian Award was presented to Marvin Rose and the Warrior With Hope Award was presented to Lisa “Reba” Mason.
Date held: April 13, 2019
Venue: Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Program & Entertainment: Comedian Jill Kimmel served as emcee and came dressed as her brother Jimmy, wig and all! The evening opened with Dynasty Dancers and Gooch and the Guys played big band music the entire night. Founder Holly Rose was an amazing Dolly Parton!
Red carpet photos by Leland Gebhardt