- Three New Trustees Join Barrow Neurological Foundation BoardPosted 6 hours ago
- Vitalyst Health Foundation Awards $564,700 in innovation GrantsPosted 7 hours ago
- Sonoran Desert Chorale Bids Farewell to Founder and Music DirectorPosted 1 day ago
- Six Salt River Project Employees Honored for VolunteerismPosted 2 days ago
- Visit Mesa Becomes First-Ever Autism-Certified Destination Marketing OrganizationPosted 6 days ago
- Flinn Foundation Selects 20 Excelling Arizona High-School Seniors as 2019 Flinn ScholarsPosted 1 week ago
Xico Recognizes Arizona School For The Arts At Annual Gala
The Event: Xico Goes Hollywood
The Cause: Xico, Inc.
Mission: The mission of Xico, Inc. is to nourish a greater appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritages of the Latino and Indigenous peoples of the Americas throughout the arts.
Premier Sponsor: Bank of America
Video Sponsor: APS
Date held: March 1, 2019
Venue: Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Notable Moment: We were very pleased to begin the program by recognizing the Virginia E. Cárdenas Arts Advocate honoree, Arizona School for the Arts, for their important work in arts access, excellence and education.
Dollars Raised: $200,000
Photo Credit:Latino Paparazzi (Johnny Lozoya)