- Canal Convergence’s ‘Reflection Rising’ Receives National Honor From Public Art NetworkPosted 6 hours ago
- The Board Of Visitors Announces The 2020 Flower GirlsPosted 3 days ago
- Joseph Benesh Named Executive Director Of Arizona Citizens For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Young Father Finds Year Up Arizona Program To Build Future For Himself And His FamilyPosted 4 days ago
- Delta Dental Of Arizona Gives Grant Towards Dental Care Project For Formerly Homeless Children And MothersPosted 4 days ago
- Franciscan Renewal Center Opens New Community Life FacilityPosted 4 days ago
Xico Recognizes Arizona School For The Arts At Annual Gala
The Event: Xico Goes Hollywood
The Cause: Xico, Inc.
Mission: The mission of Xico, Inc. is to nourish a greater appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritages of the Latino and Indigenous peoples of the Americas throughout the arts.
Premier Sponsor: Bank of America
Video Sponsor: APS
Date held: March 1, 2019
Venue: Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Notable Moment: We were very pleased to begin the program by recognizing the Virginia E. Cárdenas Arts Advocate honoree, Arizona School for the Arts, for their important work in arts access, excellence and education.
Dollars Raised: $200,000
Photo Credit:Latino Paparazzi (Johnny Lozoya)