- Angry Crab Shack Donates More Than $87,500 To Arizona Housing CoalitionPosted 2 hours ago
- Ability360 Receives $40,000 Quality Of Life Grant From Christopher & Dana Reeve FoundationPosted 3 hours ago
- JDRF Arizona Chapter Appoints New Executive DirectorPosted 4 hours ago
- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 2 days ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 5 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 6 days ago
Xico Recognizes Arizona School For The Arts At Annual Gala
The Event: Xico Goes Hollywood
The Cause: Xico, Inc.
Mission: The mission of Xico, Inc. is to nourish a greater appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritages of the Latino and Indigenous peoples of the Americas throughout the arts.
Premier Sponsor: Bank of America
Video Sponsor: APS
Date held: March 1, 2019
Venue: Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Notable Moment: We were very pleased to begin the program by recognizing the Virginia E. Cárdenas Arts Advocate honoree, Arizona School for the Arts, for their important work in arts access, excellence and education.
Dollars Raised: $200,000
Photo Credit:Latino Paparazzi (Johnny Lozoya)