- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 22 hours ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 22 hours ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 22 hours ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 1 week ago
Xico Recognizes Arizona School For The Arts At Annual Gala
The Event: Xico Goes Hollywood
The Cause: Xico, Inc.
Mission: The mission of Xico, Inc. is to nourish a greater appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritages of the Latino and Indigenous peoples of the Americas throughout the arts.
Premier Sponsor: Bank of America
Video Sponsor: APS
Date held: March 1, 2019
Venue: Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Notable Moment: We were very pleased to begin the program by recognizing the Virginia E. Cárdenas Arts Advocate honoree, Arizona School for the Arts, for their important work in arts access, excellence and education.
Dollars Raised: $200,000
Photo Credit:Latino Paparazzi (Johnny Lozoya)