- Yvette Gonzales, Carole Kauffman Elected To Experience Matters Board Of DirectorsPosted 2 days ago
- Back To School Clothing Drive Provides Uniforms, Clothing And Supplies To More Than 5,000 K-6 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- State Arts Commission Delivers Over $2.63 Million To Arizona CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- Local Sports Bars Answer The Call For Much Needed Sport EquipmentPosted 4 days ago
- Local Dental Clinics Hosts July Back-To-School DrivePosted 5 days ago
- Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club Announces New Board MembersPosted 1 week ago
Ryan House Remembers Namesake Ryan Cottor at Annual Breakfast
The Event: 11th Annual Ryan House Community Breakfast
The Cause: Ryan House
Mission: Ryan house embraces all children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys through palliative and respite care that addresses the emotional, spiritual, and social needs of the family.
Community Breakfast Chair: Brittany Harrison
Board of Directors Chair: Janet Moodie
Ryan House Legacy Award: This award was given to the 15 Founding Board members of Ryan House.
Platinum Sponsors: Ira Gaines and Cheryl Hintzen-Gaines, Joan C. Ray Charitable Trust and Shutterfly, Inc.
Date held: March 29, 2019
Venue: JW Marriott Camelback Inn
Program highlight: The entire event was a celebration of the organizations namesake, Ryan Cotter, who passed away from health complications this past December. “This year’s event was truly a special one as we celebrated the impact of Ryan’s amazing life on Ryan House,” said Ryan House Executive Director Tracy Leonard-Warner. “There are thousands of people who have all, in one way or another, been impacted by the life and legacy of this inspiring young man who defied all odds and today we were able to share our gratitude and shine a light on so many of them.”
Entertainment: Ryan Cottor’s older brother, Ethan, played guitar and sang in his honor.
Dollars raised: $330,000+
Photo Credit: Lori Krenzen Photography and Carrie Evans Photography